Thursday, November 17, 2011

She's in love......

So this past Sunday, I was lucky enough to take my daughter to see her Uncle play hockey. Now my brother has played since he was 5, and he's been playing ever since. He's 25 now, and he plays in the adult league at Germain Arena. I hadn't seen him play in a few years, and I'm glad I got the chance to see him skate again.

Now Uncle Tyler made SURE that Bob, the teams goalie, knew that Emma was coming to watch and she was in love with goalies. So before the teams went onto the ice, I walked Emma down to where Tyler's team was waiting, and let me just say, my daughter seeing a goalie, up close, was more exciting to her than meeting Mickey Mouse! I didn't think that was possible!  Her whole face lit up and she had the biggest smile! She got a hug and a high five, and honestly, I know I've said this before, but this is the start of a serious love for hockey and the masked bendy men :)


I'm very happy that my daughter is falling in love with the sport, she knew who to cheer for and yelled at the other team when one of their players knocked "Her" goalie over!


She's too damn cute... I promise pictures are coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment