Thursday, November 3, 2011

Almost There...

So far, we've managed to add two new contributors to our roster here at G5H. I'm pumped that we'll be able to bring you lovely stretchy goalies more often. Until we get our new goalie lovin' ladies up and running, please enjoy this video @icebaby20 was kind enough to tweet a link to earlier today.



As I said to my cat (good lord that makes me sound like a crazy cat lady), I have no clue what he's saying, but he can babble away in Finnish as much as he wants.

RAWR.

 I'm pretty sure if it all came down to deciding between a Finnish goalie of my own to... uh... cuddle (because that's what we'd all do with our own Finnish goalie, amiright?), or never eating peanut butter cups again, I would have a new ginger, bendy man, that I couldn't understand in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment