Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello?

Well, it turns out we're the worst bloggers on Earth. The good news is, I've come up with a brilliant idea! We need more writers on this blog! I figure with more people we'll have a better chance of reducing the slacking and actually getting you guys a regular serving of yummy goalie.

So, how do you get in on this? Simple, shoot an email off to SwampHockey@gmail.com. If it's in English and there are no typos you're in. If you can geta  post up every other week at the very least I'll be happy. My main goal is to keep this blog going.

Think about it, you too can write barely subtle double entendres about goalies like our lovely friend Jonathan Quick.



Good lord. He's so fabulous I can't think of anything clever to say.

Um... anyway... yeah, shoot me a line if you think you can handle staring at picture and videos of goalies all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment