Thursday, November 3, 2011

Introductions and such ;)

So hello everyone! I'm Jess, a mommy, full time student and lover of all things hockey. I've been following this blog and Swamp Hockey for a while now, and jumped at the chance to write for G5H! 

Let me give you a little background: 
* I'm originally from Buffalo NY, YES the Sabres are my favorite team, and YES I love Ryan Miller! (*Swoon!*)
* I have grown to love the Tampa Bay Lightning ( Not just a bandwagon type of love, a honest to goodness love)
* I have a almost 4 year old daughter who is IN LOVE with Hockey and Goalies ( I know I'm in SO much trouble!)
* I hate being called a "Puck Bunny!" Seriously, I know the sport! I love the sport and I know how much time and energy and determination it takes for these guys to be on their game each night. 
* I have a  amazing fiance who I've introduced hockey to, and he LOVES the game now!


I'm excited to share my hockey love with you all!
Thanks for having me!

And I leave you with the first (of many I'm sure) picture of my Daughter.... This was at the College Classic last December, her first ever hockey game, and where she discovered her absolute love for Goalies :) *Like Mother Like Daughter*


No comments:

Post a Comment