Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cougar Time...Patrick Killeen



Love is such a fickle creature. Last night I went to the Florida Everblades vs. Wheeling Nailers game with @Swamphockey. It was supposed to be routine guest tweeting appearance and then 6'4" of deliciousness hit the ice.


Patrick Killeen's style is a little aggressive (he really doesn't like you in his crease) and he has the size to easily enforce it. He only spent one period in our end, but the connection was there (delusional). I promise.





Killeen is a rangy Pittsburgh Penguins prospect who has a gift at covering the bottom of the cage (seriously his legs go on forevvvvver).


We made googly eyes at each other (at least that's what I'm telling myself).

Pokechick (who could not attend) jokingly recommended via text, "flash him your tits." I did not want to win that badly.

While the Everblades lost 3-1, not flashing turned out best for all. Killeen is only a baby and will celebrate his 21st birthday on April 15th. *Sigh, Yes I am a dirty old woman.

No worries Everblades fans Bobby Goepfert is still #1 in our hearts and though it almost got me fired from my guest tweeting (intern my butt), I'll say it again "Bobby Goepfert is back in our end. No more fantasizing about the other goalie. #Goepfertbabiesonly"

No comments:

Post a Comment