Saturday, March 5, 2011

Adorable is His Middle Name

This year a new junior team came to town, and I have to admit, it's been a revelation.

418

Junior hockey goalies are one of the most adorable things ever. Now, they're no competition for pictures of adorable kittens...

funny pictures - What? Iz just gonna pet dem.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

But what is? Thankfully, these soon to be pros certainly make an effort.

My favorite fresh faced youngster is no exception.

310

323

This is Joe Keyser, and before you start worrying about the FBI knocking on your door know that he is 18.

421

309

He's put up some nice numbers in the  Metropolitan Junior Hockey League. His 3.28 GAA and .884 SV% have earned him goaltender of the week as well as two shut-outs.

033

And I can't forget how fond he is of the poke-check. Is there anything better than a goalie that loves to poke check?

412

413
(Two of my favorite photographs all year)

I bet I'm not the only one who can't wait for this adorable stack of pads to make it big now.

No comments:

Post a Comment