Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finn-Tastic!

I don't think it's too much of a secret that I love photography, in particular hockey photography. I spend a lot of time checking out the work of other hockey photographers. I have to admit, I was pretty floored by these beautiful shots of San Jose Sharks Goaltender Antti Niemi in Hockey Broads Flickr stream. I would also be remiss if I didn't point you toward her excellent blog. It's definitely a must-read.


Sharks at Blackhawks 12/30/10

Sharks at Blackhawks 12/30/10


Sharks at Blackhawks 12/30/10


Sharks at Blackhawks 12/30/10


Sigh. Between this fabulous Finn and Marty Turco bending in every single direction possible I may have to watch more Western Confrenece games. Might be time to check the Lightning and Panthers upcoming schedules. Might be time for a goalie-ogling road trip.

2 comments: