Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ode To a Goalie

(Bear with me guys, poetry has never been my gift)

074

Few words can describe Nic
Fewer yet for his big stick

072

The things he inspires in this chick
Is captured with a cameras click

113

As he bends, stretches, and kicks
All his movements quick

152

I become as coherent as a brick

Terrible right? Well, it could have been worse. I could have found some way to include certain other words that rhyme with Nic in there.


Anyway, Meet Nicola "Nic" Riopel. He's a 2009 Flyers draft pick. As much as I'd love to hold that against him I can't. He's just too stinking adorable.



Seriously, that accent! That hair! Oy vey. How can you not want to take him home and... uh... admire him. Yup. I wasn't going to say anything other than admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment