Wednesday, December 29, 2010

*Insert Happy Noises*

Hello everyone! Byng here. You met PokeChick, and her amazing writing, yesterday. Now it's my turn. While I'm not as good a writer as the other ladies here, I'd like to think I make up for it in pure spunkiness and photographic abilities. I have to admit that I love that I woke up to two submissions in my inbox and had three more by the time I got out of the shower. The blog isn't even a day old and you guys are already sending us some delicious goalie photos. Honestly, you guys rock.

Now, on to the fun.

First up, we have an amazing shot of Marty Turco courtesy of @QueenCrash.

(I just became a Turco fan.)

Give a big round of applause to QueenCrash you guys. Not only does she win the award for being the first submitter to G5H, she also got to see that amazing yumminess in person.

Please keep the submissions coming! We absolutely love them. Make sure you include how you want to be credited. The next blog post is scheduled for 5. Make sure you check back, it's quite special.

4 comments:

  1. artandhockey, too has some awesome pix of goalies... look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love artandhockey! I don't want to take her pictures without asking though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel free, although they are not as good as yours...smaller point'n shoot LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Bows* Thank you, thank you. Love the site by the way! @QueenCrash

    ReplyDelete